TOUr the william a. irvin
Adult admission: $15.00
Students, military (with ID) & seniors (60 & up): $10.00
Children 10 and under are FREE per paid adult ticket.
Know before you go:
- The safety of our guests and staff is paramount.
- Masks will be required for all visitors age 6 and up.
- Patrons may bring their own masks or purchase one with their ticket.
- Guests will be provided with hand sanitizing stations throughout the ship.
- Cleaning and disinfecting high touch surfaces will be routine throughout the day.
- Tickets may be purchased at the stern of the ship. No advance or online ticket sales are available at this time.
- Tour groups will consist of only patrons and their immediate party.
- Tours last between 30-45 minutes.
- Museum staff is strategically positioned at key locations to interpret those spaces and then direct guests to their next station aboard the historic vessel.
- Due to its historical nature as a retired freighter, the Irvin is not ADA accessible and includes multiple staircases to access certain locations.
Be sure to visit the William A. Irvin gift shop featuring the area’s largest selection in nautical items and collectibles.
No ticket required to visit the gift shop.
218-722-7876 (During Season)
218-623-1236 (Off Season)
Opening Date: May 21, 2021
Open for Tours: Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 10am – 5pm
For more information: View Website