Halloween in the Twin Ports
It’s Halloween season and there is plenty of fun things going on around and Twin Ports. Whether you’re looking for a kid-friendly party or quite a big scare, there is something for people of all ages to enjoy! Here are events that will be going on this weekend through Halloween.
- Halloweek– A full week of Halloween Happenings @ Zeitgeist
- From horror movies to kid-friendly read aloud, this is the perfect place to get into the Halloween spirit.
- The Underground presents: Rocky Horror Picture Show
- The cult-classic returns with actors bringing your favorite characters off the screen and into the theatre with live, lip-synching performances, prop bags, and fun audience interaction. Performed by Zenith City Horror.
- There are still tickets available for the Sunday and Tuesday show!
- Nopeming Night Tours
- This tour is a walking tour that provides time for pictures and a lot of time for investigating during the tour route.
- The Duluth Experience’s Dark History Bus Tour
- The Dark History Bus Tour shines a light on some of Duluth’s more tragic stories and the reported hauntings that folks around town don’t necessarily like to talk about. Duluth has a rich history and we’re excited to show you a side of Duluth that you won’t see anywhere else!
- William A Irvin Haunted Ship
- Each year, for the month of October the Irvin transforms into a haunted ship., where ghosts come alive. Your worst nightmares will come to life and it will seem like they will never end. During the self-guided tour, you’ll see how the once historic ore ship has been flipped inside out to reveal its true identity.
- Trick or Treat at Miller Hill Mall! Bring your family in costumes for an evening filled with Halloween fun.
- Spook-Tacular Halloween party at Duluth Children’s Museum
- Dress up in your costume and trick-or-treat to each area to play ghostly games, create creepy crafts, get groovin’ at the monster mash dance party starting at 6 pm, and learn some spooky science.
- Haunted Shack & Hayride
- The Haunted Shack celebrates its 24th year of creepiness. In addition to the shack, the admission price includes hayrides encompassing the Buffalo Valley campground area.
- Halloween Costume Carnival
- Lake Superior Railroad Museum’s fourth annual Halloween Costume Carnival features games, a bouncy house, hot dogs, prizes a photo booth, cupcake walk, bowling for ghosts, putt putt train rides, treats, craft, the balloon lady, haunted bingo and time to enjoy the museum’s train exhibits.
- Engwalls “Trick or Treat the Maze” and “Field of Screams”
- There will be trick-or-treating for kids and a pumpkin decorating/carving station where participants can buy a pumpkin and decorate for free. There will also be games, concessions and more.
- Hope United Methodist Church hosts a trick-or-treating event in their parking lot with lots of candy, a photo booth, music, bonfire and a special appearance by Twin Ports Pyros.
- Scarium at the Aquarium
- Trick-or-treating throughout the Aquarium, games, dancing and special programs.
- UMD’s Haunted Halls
- The University of Minnesota Duluth’s living spaces are being transformed into Haunted halls for their 22nd annual event. Area kids between the ages of 3-12 are invited to trick-or-treat, play games and make crafts n the university’s five residence halls along 513 Niagra Court.
Planning on coming to Duluth for the Halloween weekend? Make sure to check out the many lodging options available!